Pennant is an interactive history of baseball like none other seen before. Using Pennant's rich interface fans can browse and view data from over 115,000 games that have taken place from 1950 to 2010. Seasons, games and events are graphically represented in a clear, easy to interpret manner that takes them beyond the numbers.
Pennant allows you to:
- View your any team's complete overall history (since 1950), showing the rise and fall of each team over time.
- Compare any team's season to the rest of the league and see how they matched up in numerous pitching and hitting categories
- View the result of every game within a season, showing the rise and fall of the team's league and division ranking.
- Show every event within any selected game, complete with updated score and event text.
- Replay each event within a game in a timeline, allowing you to relive each play.
For more details, please View the Video
or see the Screenshots
page for a complete visual overview of the application.